If nothing ever changed, there would be no such things as butterflies.
Why do we need to live well with change?
Learning to cope with the rapid changes that occur in our lives is a core skill for anyone, in both their personal and professional life. Among the areas of our life where we must learn to adapt to change include:
- Health changes i.e. coping with the corona virus, stress etc
- Changing ways of working, including technological changes and contract work
- Relationship and family changes
- Changes in our schools, sporting associations and communities
- Our financial position
While change is inevitable, it can bring stress for people if they do not understand the true nature of change and are not well equipped to manage the stresses associated with it. We could potentially experience a range of challenging thoughts and emotions such as fear, anger, disappointment and sadness. This can negatively impact our enjoyment of life and our relationships. It can also effect our motivation and effectiveness at work, and our ability to be a good team member.
The ‘Living well with change’ program assists participants to:
- Understand wellbeing and stress
- Understand the nature of change
- Understand how our beliefs about change impacts our wellbeing
- Discover tools to manage change well
The core elements of this program include a discussion about wellbeing and stress, exercises about the nature of change, and a range of tools to enable us to live well with change.
We currently offer this program to organisations and individuals across Australia and the world via video communications such as Skype and Zoom. This means you can do the training on your phone, tablet or laptop, anywhere in the world.
To find out more or to book this training, please contact us.