What is Happy Heart Peaceful Mind?
Happy Heart Peaceful Mind is our signature course – a two-day, group-based wellbeing program which teaches you simple techniques and practical tools to activate your heart centre and improve and calm your mind.
When our hearts and minds are balanced, calm and happy, we feel and perform at our best at both work and home.
But in this fast-paced, go-go-go world we live in, our minds are always on and our hearts – the centre of our joy – often get ignored.
We’ve worked with hundreds of people and what we’ve seen over and over again is people searching for happiness and contentment outside of themselves, rather than going within. When you’re constantly looking for happiness elsewhere, it makes life very difficult – for you and the people around you.
You actually already have everything you need inside you to feel happy and peaceful.
We can show you how to find it and use it.
Is Happy Heart Peaceful Mind for you?
Would you like to feel:
- more effective at work?
- less stressed and overwhelmed by the ups and downs of life?
- more forgiving and compassionate, towards others and yourself?
- more joyful?
- more able to live in the present moment?
- calmer and more balanced?
- more emotionally resilient?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then Happy Heart Peaceful Mind is for you!
Happy Heart Peaceful Mind is also for people who might feel that meditation or mindfulness is too complicated or not ‘for them’. We’re here to show you how easy it is, and how these tools can help you feel happier, calmer and more content with life. Contact us and we’ll put you on our waiting list for the next course in your area.
How it works
The program guides you through a three-stage process:
- Happiness with heart and mind – Defines and discusses happiness and why our hearts and minds are important for our wellbeing.
- Getting stronger – Involves a range of exercises to assist you in becoming stronger emotionally, including ‘heart strengthening’, managing change, and gratitude exercises.
- Joy for self and others – Continuing to develop your happy heart and peaceful mind. You will be shown techniques to go deeper into your heart and live well with others, including forgiveness and goal setting using your heart and mind.
*Please note, while this course is taught in a small group setting and is a safe space, you are not under any obligation or pressure to disclose or discuss anything with the group that you wish to keep private.
What you get
The two-day course covers the full program as detailed above, and a copy of Ivan’s book Finding Happy Ground: A practical guide to hope and happiness.
The program includes a range of exercises drawn from positive psychology, as well as relaxation and meditation exercises, and copies of recordings for you to play at home as you continue your Happy Heart Peaceful Mind journey.
We’ve helped hundreds of people to have happier hearts and more peaceful minds over the years. But don’t just take our word for it!
Happy Heart Peaceful Mind was evaluated in 2018 and showed participants not only learned how to improve their hearts and minds, but also saw significant improvements in how they were feeling. Assessed on a five-point scale, we saw big improvements in:
- How stressed, pressured or tense people felt (70 per cent reduction)
- How light people felt (113 per cent improvement)
- How calm people felt (63 per cent improvement)
- How much love people felt (43 per cent improvement).
Happier and more peaceful – we guarantee it!
We know Happy Heart Peaceful Mind gets results and helps people feel happier, lighter and less stressed. But if you are not happy with the quality of teaching after the first day of the course, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.
Is your organisation or group interested in this program?
This training is run for organisations and groups across Australia. We also deliver this training to individuals via Skype, so if you are interested in finding out more or booking, please contact us.