Why take a Tasmanian retreat combining meditation, yoga and happiness training?
Take a blissful break, leave the busyness behind and unwind surrounded by the beauty of Deep Bay, Tasmania. This 3-day program will not only leave you feeling calm and relaxed but also rejuvenated and re-energised.
‘Perhaps the virtue of coming from a place like Tasmania is that you had the great gift of knowing that you were not the centre of things, yet life was no less where you were‘
Included in the weekend’s program are the popular teachings of Dr Ivan Zwart, Founder of Happy Ground Wellbeing. Ivan has created a specialised program which gives participants knowledge and tools to focus on personal happiness, visualise goals for the future, and address busyness and stress. Combined with yoga and meditation, you get a complete package of practical techniques to simplify your life, unwind and regain clarity and control.
- Three nights accommodation at Tranquil Point
- Delicious organic meals
- Early morning meditation
- Morning Bikram yoga class
- Happiness lessons (positive psychology)
- Plenty of time for relaxation
There are also optional massage treatments (not included in the Retreat pricing).
We stay at Tranquil Point, a beautiful peaceful homestead, 45 mins from Hobart. There are 7 light filled and comfortable guest rooms (with cosy linen), warm and welcoming accommodation, and a large wood heater for winter. The homestead is fully self-sufficient with rain-water tanks and solar power, and it has a 270 degree harbour view.
Down time can be spent: meditating/contemplating on a rock over-looking the inlet; walking in the Hartz mountains; relaxing in a hammock; reading on the sunbed; or enjoying breakfast on the balcony, as you take in the ocean views – or simply doing nothing (imagine!).
Who is this retreat for?
Happy Ground retreats are suitable for people of all ages. The yoga and meditation sessions are suitable for beginners or people familiar with yoga and meditation.
Each retreat will give you tips and tools to enable you to:
- Better understand happiness and why is it essential to health and wellbeing
- Learn a range of mindfulness and meditation approaches and discover what works best for you
- Create a vision of what you’d love from your life and a sustainable plan to implement and achieve it
- Discover the areas that need attention in your life and practical methods for reducing busyness, minimising stress and increasing happiness.
You will also receive eight Happy Ground meditation recordings following the retreat.
Retreat fees and booking:
At this stage we are not intending to hold a retreat for 2017.